Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Laguna Bandsaw Doors (Thanks)

Yesterday,  I was out in the shop using our Laguna Bandsaw 16HD, and the blade broke.  It went off like a gun. This doesn't happen very often but we use our tools hard and things do wear out. The thing that surprised me the most is what happened to the blade inside the saw. When I removed the cover, the heavy 1" bandsaw blade was wrinkled up into the top of the saw. I guess it just proves that those doors that cover the blade are not just a place where the manufacturer puts their name. Anyhow, I'm glad that Laguna has substantial locks on their doors, and I'm glad I had a spare bandsaw blade on hand.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many different levels of woodworking plans out on the market, some of which require you to be an expert with a large collection of professional woodworking tools to complete each job. Complete wood working plans provides you all types of wood projects. best router table

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. Joel's Pro Tree Service

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. metric taps

    ReplyDelete